Payroll Administration Services
Is dealing with your current PEO payroll company’s mistakes just one big headache? Are their payroll admin systems confusing and hard to use? Do you feel like you don’t get the kind of personal attention and service that you expect and deserve when you’re paying for payroll administration? It’s about time someone was on your side. It’s time to sign up for payroll administration services from National PEO.
Get Payroll Systems That Work
National PEO’s professional staff takes away the pain of doing payroll. Thanks to our smart, friendly, personal-touch service, you can take your mind off of your payroll hassles and concentrate on your bottom line. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Guaranteed speed and accuracy. We get your payroll done right the first time, every time. Our staff records accurate hours, notes and fixes discrepancies, tracks paid time off, and deducts appropriate state and federal taxes.
- No more payroll tax hassles. We submit all of your payroll taxes to the IRS and to your state revenue office. Your taxes get paid on time and in full.
- Reports and alerts. Our payroll admin system creates almost any imaginable report. You can provide employees with information about their hours, how many vacation or sick days they’ve used, and other important inquiries. You can also quickly discover when employees have dropped below full-time or when they’ve made other changes that could affect their benefits.
- Full integration with your current accounting software. Our payroll services integrate with most existing accounting software systems. You can sync your payroll data with your other accounts to maintain a real-time picture of your finances.
When you put National PEO in charge of your payroll, you get expert service for less than you’d spend by hiring new office staff. You can free up your time to do what you do best: Run a growing business.
Submit Your Payroll Anywhere
Managers in today’s companies work anywhere and everywhere. That’s why you need a range of options for submitting your payroll. National PEO clients have the flexibility of choosing from among several convenient payroll services input methods. No matter where you are or when you need to run your payroll, we have a solution for you. Your options include:
- Using National PEO WebPay. WebPay is our simplest and most popular option. This online payroll entry solution provides a convenient, easy-to-use interface for submitting your payroll and checking it for errors.
- Submitting payroll via fax. Send your payroll information via fax if you’re having technical issues with WebPay or if you’re away from your computer.
- Calling it in. Pick up the phone to submit your payroll from anywhere on Earth.
- Emailing it. Send your payroll files as an email attachment. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Dropping it off. If you live in the Phoenix metro area, simply drop your payroll information by our office during regular business hours.
Give Your Employees Multiple Ways to Get Paid
With PEO payroll from National PEO, your employees have multiple options for collecting their pay. They can choose a traditional check, direct deposit, or PayCard.
- For employees who prefer to do their banking in person, National PEO will cut regular payroll checks.
- Direct deposit. Our next-day direct deposit gives employees the convenience of direct deposit along with almost instant access to funds. Additionally, with direct deposit, we can split employee pay among multiple accounts. They can deposit a portion of their paychecks into their savings account and the rest into a checking account.
- Employees who don’t keep bank accounts or who prefer to use an alternative form of payment can sign up for PayCards. PayCard accounts are FDIC-insured, and they require no employee credit check.
Provide Personal Attention to Your Workers
Employees take advantage of different types of benefits when they work for you. They might contribute to your health insurance plan, save money in a flexible savings account, or invest in a 401k. National PEO, as your payroll administrator, will oversee accurate deductions, both pre-tax and after-tax, to ensure that your employees get continuous job benefits.
Real Solutions for Real People
Employees are more than just workers. They have lives outside of work. Those lives occasionally seep into your payroll processing.
Sometimes, employees face unexpected cash shortfalls, and they need salary advances. We can take care of that for you. At other times, they’re dealing with personal financial setbacks and responsibilities, including child support judgments and tax levies. When needed, National PEO will relieve you of the payroll administration hassles associated with child support orders, levies, and other wage garnishments.
Track Paid Time Off
At National PEO, we know that your employees are your greatest assets. They work hard for you every day, and so you want to make sure they all get paid accurately for the time off they’ve earned.
Like so many other things in an employer’s life, PTO tracking is easier said than done. When you allow National PEO to track your employees’ sick, vacation, and personal time based on your own PTO policy, you’ll feel like you just took a vacation from yet another administrative headache.
Always Know Where You Stand
With National PEO’s powerful, versatile accounting software working for you, you’ll say farewell to all your own report-writing burdens. Our system provides you with a library of thousands of reports, each adaptable to meet your every need.
Because we continue to enhance and improve our system’s reporting capabilities largely based upon our clients’ needs, you’ll get quick, responsive, accurate information that’s unparalleled in our industry. We’re always getting better and updating our systems to create reporting that meets your business needs.
Also, when you’re planning a major project for a client, look no further than National PEO to find solutions on how to track all of your payroll costs. We can help with all job costing forecasts, whether you’re using current employees or hiring independent contractors. We eliminate the guesswork so that you can provide accurate job quotes to your customers.
Payroll and So Much More
Payroll isn’t all that we do. We offer HR services, workers comp administration, recruiting, and benefits administration. You can choose a PEO arrangement, in which we become a co-employer with your business, or an ASO, in which you maintain control over your back office.
- As a professional employer organization, or PEO, we take over HR functions for your company. We can provide benefits, take over workers’ comp, and become the payroll provider for your employees. PEO relationships allow us to shoulder some of the risks related to HR. As your PEO, we can deliver peace of mind while leaving your operations, branding, and other crucial functions under your control.
- An administrative services organization relationship lets you maintain control over HR. You can sign up for á la carte services or put together a bundle that fits your needs. We do routine tasks and assist you, but the buck stops with you.
How to Sign Up for Payroll Services
Whether you’re outsourcing your payroll admin for the first time or switching from another provider, getting started with National PEO is fast, convenient, and simple. To begin, request a free quote by filling out our online form. You can also call us with your company information so that we can create a personalized proposal.
No matter where you are in the decision-making process, we stand ready to help you. If you’re not quite ready to request a quote, contact us anytime to ask questions or to get more information about our payroll administration services.
Make the switch to National PEO today and discover what we can do for you.